Our commitment to patient safety and quality medical care drives every decision we make and is our highest priority. We understand changes at our Pascagoula neurology clinic may be difficult, which is why we have taken a number of steps to help ensure continued care for our patients, including:
- Establishing a patient care line (228-809-2000) for all neurology patients
- Staffing the patient care line with trained Singing River Health System employees who can answer patient questions, help them transition to a new doctor, obtain their medical files and address prescription refills
- Working to help patients be seen by other neurology practices in the region, if they so choose
- Arranging transportation for patient medical appointments, as needed
- Extending the neurology clinic office hours
- Coordinating with patients’ Primary Care doctors
- Ensuring that area physicians are aware of the potential need for additional support for patients
- Consulting with national and regional MS experts, many of whom have offered their assistance to Singing River Health System
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring that each and every one of our neurology clinic patients receives the care and attention they deserve. And we will continue to work diligently and compassionately in the days ahead to ensure that their transition to a new doctor is as smooth as possible. If you have questions or concerns about your care, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 228-809-2000. We are here to help.
You can find additional support with the Alabama Mississippi Chapter of the National MS Society, which is aware of the situation and has graciously offered their support and assistance.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.