To receive access to your MySingingRiver account, call your physician or visit MySingingRiver.com.
Does not respond using Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer and Safari browsers recommended.
Google Chrome Access Instructions:
Disabling TLS 1.3 in Chrome can also be a savior if you are getting ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error while accessing a website. Here are the steps to do so:
Step 1: Open a new tab in Chrome, and in the address bar, type chrome://flags/ and press Enter key. This will open the flags options in Chrome.
Step 2: Now, in the flag search box, type TLS. You will get the TLS 1.3 option on the screen. From its dropdown menu, which would be set to Default, select the Disable option. As soon as you select the option, you will get the Relaunch Now option on screen to restart Chrome; click on it.
Why Use MySinging River?
View your medical information online:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive lab results online for most tests one hour after it has been finalized.
- Receive imaging results in three days–no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
Access your family’s records online:
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts & more.
Stay in touch with your physician online:
- Communicating with your physician is as simple as sending an e-mail—but even more secure.
- Request refills of your medications.
Manage your appointments online:
- Schedule your next appointment.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Receive reminders for upcoming appointments.
Manage and update your account online:
- Receive Notifications.
- Pay your bill online.
- Apply for Financial Assistance.
Manage your health online with HealthKit integration:
- Track your blood glucose levels and blood pressure.
- Track data such as steps walked and weight.
To access MySingingRiver, see your physician or visit MySingingRiver.com.
Does not respond on Google Chrome. Internet Explorer and Safari browsers recommended.
MySingingRiver users can download the MyChart mobile application. View test results, medications, immunizations, past and future appointments and more from your mobile device.
Download the MyChart mobile app now:
After you download and install the MyChart mobile application, simply choose Singing River Health System as your provider.
MySinging River, now supports Health Records on iPhone app
Tips to install click here.
For MySingingRiver patient support, contact the Patient Support team at 228-809-6068.