Find specific information regarding the Retirement Benefits offered by Singing River Health System. Pension Plan updates are also provided on this area of the website.
Defined Benefit Pension Plan
The Singing River Health System Defined Benefit (Pension) Plan is currently being overseen by a court appointed Special Fiduciary. No changes to the plan, including rules of the plan and payments to beneficiaries, can occur without approval by the courts, and regular payments to retirees remain unchanged at this time. We will post updates regarding any approved changes to the plan as they become available.
» Click here to review the Summary Plan Description, which provides key information regarding the Plan and its current state.
Updates for Retirees
- Proposed Settlement of Pension Class Action
- Retirement Plan Annual Report – 2015
- Court Order Approving Settlement
- Letter to Pension Plan Participants from Special Fiduciary Trustee Judge Simpson
- Employees’ Retirement Plan and Trust Website by Special Fiduciary Trustee Judge Steve Simpson
- Jones v. Singing River Appeal Opinion – July 27, 2017
- District Court Supplemental Brief
- Letter from new Special Fiduciary – November 20, 2017
- Letter from new Special Fiduciary – December 22, 2017
Retirement Contact Information
If you are a current member of one of the retirement plans offered by Singing River Health System, please be sure to notify the appropriate points-of-contact of any changes to your contact or address information.
Contact Transamerica Retirement Solutions
Contact Singing River Health System
Email: Contact Us
Retirement Plan Financial Reports
- 2015 Annual Disclosure of Financial and Actuarial Status
- 2015 Actuarial Valuation Report
- Schedule of Assets held for Investment Purposes on September 30, 2015